Here are some quick and healthy breakfast for people who are on the go! You can definitely prepare this the night before so you can just grab it out the fridge and be on your way.
- Peanut Butter & Strawberry wrap: You’ll need 1 Whole wheat tortilla, Unsalted Peanut Butter or Almond Butter and 1/2 cup of sliced Strawberries
- Lay the tortilla on a work surface. Spread with the peanut butter. Cover with the strawberries. Roll into a tube. Slice on the diagonal into the desired number of pieces.
- Raspberry Yogurt Parfait: You’ll need 1/2 cup fresh red raspberries, 1 tsp of lemon juice, 8 oz of low fat vanilla yogurt or greek yogurt
- Toss raspberries in lemon juice. Alternate layers of yogurt and raspberries in bowl. Enjoy!
- Ricotta Swirl: 1 cup of Part skim ricotta cheese, 1 tsp of honey, 1 cup of papaya, 1/2 cup of flax or chia seeds
- Stir Ricotta with honey and top with papaya and flax/ chia seeds
- Pomegranate- Strawberry Smoothie: 1/3 cup of pomegranate juice, 2 tsp honey, 3/4 cup of strawberries, 2 tbs of greek yogurt, 1 tbs of flaxseed oil, 1 tbsp of chia seeds, 4 ice cubes
- Blend all ingredients in a blender and enjoy!
Wishing you all a great weekend! Hope this yummy recipes will help you start your day!