Today’s topic is all about wedding poses. Wedding pictures are some of the things that you will definitely cherish forever. It is your pride & joy. You get to show it to your friends, family, future kids, and grand kids. So it is VERY, VERY important that you look good. That is why you get all dolled up with your bridesmaids and family and that’s why you hired a professional photographer.
But, those things are just a plus. It is up to you to pose and make your self look good. I will be giving you some tips and tricks that will help you rock those wedding photos.
1. Do the hand- on -hip pose. I know, very cliche. This is a pose that never fails to make anyone look sexy and beautiful. Can I add that it also makes you look slim? That’s a definite plus! Just make sure that your hand-on-hip pose looks natural!
2. Choose the right angle that makes you look good. You should know what angle makes you look good. If not, ask your photographer to do test shots to see which ones makes you look and feel good.
3. Know how to sit pretty. DON’T SLOUCH!!!!!
4. Choose your best side. We all have our best sides. So choose your poses that shows off your best side. If you don’t know, then take a few test “selfies” or a few test shots with your photographer. Communicate with her/ him to know what you think is best for your pictures. You both need to communicate to achieve the best of the best photos!
5. Have fun! It’s your wedding day. You should be having the time of your life!
Strike your best pose, beauties!