Its Fitness Friday!
Are you all excited for the weekend? Here is a little healthy, clean recipe that would be perfect for the weekend.
Mango Salsa (77 cals per serving)
What you need:
- 2 large mangoes
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/2 cucumber, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup minced cilantro
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
What to do:
1. Peel and Cut your mangoes in to 1- inch cubes and place them in a bowl.
2. Finely chop your red onions, cilantro, cucumber and mix them with the mangoes.
3. Add your lime juice, salt and pepper to the mix .
4. Mix well and Serve!
Mango salsa is great with some chips but If you want to make a meal out of it, I recommend adding the mango salsa on top of some grilled fish or chicken.
I hope you guys enjoy this clean &healthy snack!