Now that summer is just around the corner, swapping some of your favorite makeup products would be a good idea. This summer, you won’t need much makeup since the sun will be blazing hot and the trend this season is all about looking natural. So opt out your foundation & powders for tinted moisturizers. This will give you some coverage without feeling like you have a lot of makeup on. Hot weather doesn’t call for a ton of makeup on. Keep it simple so it won’t bother you once the sun is shining and sweat is dripping.
- Face: Swap your foundation to a tinted moisturizer- make sure your tinted moisturizer has at least SPF 15! This will protect you from the sun.
- Cheeks: Swap your powder blush to a cream based blush. Cream blushes gives your skin a more natural and glowy look which is perfect this summer!
- Eyes: Swap your eyeliner to your favorite mascara. Keep your look as simple as possible. No need for bright eyeshadows and eyeliners. Keep it neat and simple with your favorite mascara.
- Lips: Swap your lipstick for a natural colored lipstick or gloss. Change your dark colored lips to something fun and bright. Use colors such as pretty pinks and corals.
- Nails: Opt for lighter and fun colors such as pinks, oranges, nudes and blues. Don’t be afraid to go out of your comfort zone once in a while! Summer sun is all about fun!