Water is important to get us moving and for us to stay alive. It is vital that we never forget to drink water. Here are some benefits of drinking water for our body.
1. Water keeps you young! Drinking plenty of water hydrates our skin. It keeps our skin moisturized and reduces wrinkle lines.
2. Water helps you lose weight because it suppresses your appetite. Drinking water also prevents fluid retention and burns stored fats.
3. Drinking water helps you build muscle. It makes you a lot stronger and makes you work harder.
4. Drinking water increases cognitive function and gives your brain the oxygen it needs. It helps you stay focused and water also supports nerve functions.
5. Water lubricates our joints which makes them stronger and healthier.
So despite your busy day, don’t forget to stay hydrated. Bring or buy a water bottle with you no matter where you go!