Good afternoon and Happy Fitness Friday to you All my Beauties!
Holidays are coming, everyone’s getting excited to open their Christmas gifts, relax with family, relatives, and close ones.. what is there to be unhappy about?? .. LADIES.. WE KNOW THAT THE HOLIDAYS CAN ALSO MEAN A GAIN IN WEIGHT~! NOW THAT .. is something to fear.. D:
HOWEVER! BreLuxe have found “10 Healthy Holiday Superfoods” from Fitness Magazine that we would like to share with you all~!
1. Turkey – skip the gravy! A great protein source!
2. Sweet Potatoes – stray from adding the yummy, high sugared marshmallows
3. Cranberries – no sweetener please!
4. Pomegranates – high in antioxidants!
5. Stuffing – becareful of how you make it!
6. Pumpkin – Careful on the sugar when making pies or toppings
7. Pecans – Yum! Try them without a lot of sugar added
8. Collard greens – Skip out on the thousand island dressing and go with sesame dressing
9. Nutmeg and Cinnamon – Try not to add to much to your cakes and drinks..
10. Red Wine – Instead of drinking beer .. get red wine as they are high in antioxidants
See the details here!