Good Afternoon and Happy Wedding Wednesday my Angels-in-White!
Loooove the Winter and Holiday season? In fact, are you planning a wedding for that time? EXCELLENT IDEA!!
Check out The Knot’s “Winter Weddings: 10 New Winter Wedding Ideas” by Rita Maas! Interesting and Cute and totally Holiday Flavorful!
1. Though Christmas is in the air, try not to overdo the Red and Green, instead, try White, Silver, and Red!
2. Instead of small, tall, or mini bouquets, try the fuller such as white hydrangeas and soft ranunculuses. Dazzle your flowers with glittered ribbons or simply glitter the petals!
3. Formal and Ballroom Receptions!
4. Add glowing candles to the tables and the surroundings! Adds class, elegance, and a large essence of romance!
5. “Leave everyone awestruck as they retrieve their escort cards by making the entire table sparkle. Have the cards hand-calligraphed in silver ink and attach them to individual crystals with a ribbon. Hang each from an oversized crystal candelabra centerpiece for a new take on the popular escort card tree.”
6. Have a Capella group sing your favorite jazzy songs with hints of xmax cheer!
7. “Serve up white hot chocolate in small espresso cups and eggnog in small punch glasses for your guests as they arrive. At the bar, offer saketinis (Japanese rice wine and sweet-flavored vodka) in glasses rimmed with sugar crystals.”
8. Beautify your Wedding cake with a vintage style look with edible silver powder! yes! There are edible silver powders out there!!!
9. Your Wedding favors should include chocolate covered Strawberries or chestnuts to play up the holiday evening! Hot chocolate is also a fantastic holiday favor!
10. Honeymoons, though entirely up to you, could be at a snowy resort so you both may cozy up to each other every cold night and ski, or play other snow activities during the day!
Read the details here!