Gooood Morning my Beauties! Happppyy Makeup Monday!!
Let’s start this week with a blog on how to get rid of those evil spots on our nose known as.. BLACKHEADS.
Blackheads are a huge concern to teens and adults alike. We all know blackheads can be a pain in the butt to get rid of, but it is NOT IMPOSSIBLEEE!
See the many ways in which you may try to get rid of blackheads written by Zephyr of College Fashion:
1. Wear less makeup. Try to not use thick foundation everyday as clogged pores not only contribute to acne, but also to blackhead production.
2. Drink lots of water and eat healthy! Eat less oily foods.
3. Use BHA products.. products with BHA are those that also contain salicylic acid.
4. Clay mask at least once a week.
5. Squeeze them out gently. **Read link to find out how*
6. See a dermatologist if all else fails.
7. DO NOT even bother with a pore strip.. useless and waste of money.