Gooood Afternoon my Beauties! Happy Makeup Monday!
When washing your face,, do you know what products to use? Why your skin looks the same after exfoliating and cleansing and moisturizing??
There is probably nothing wrong with the cleansers but rather the ingredients in the cleanser that have little to no effect on your skin type!
Thanks to Dr. David Bank, he shares with us the right ingredients for the specific skin types:
1. Acne Prone – Salicylic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Benzoyl Peroxide, or Sulfur
2. Anti-Aging – alpha-hydroxyl acid, vitamins A, B, C and E, and green tea extract
3. Sensitive Skin – actic acid, glycerin or hyaluronic acid
4. Dry Skin – vitamin A, C and F and hyaluronic acid
5. Redness – Aloe vera, soy and chamomile
When making your next visit to your favorite beauty shop, print this blog out and speak to their customer service about it and which products consists of these ingredients for your skin type! This really helps!
Once you have found the right and perfect product for your skin, let’s review on how to wash your face the most effective way!
1. Start with Clean Hands
2. Remove all Makeup
3. Use Lukewarm water
4. Activate Cleanser
7. Pat Dry with Facial Towel
Read more on the “why” and “how” in detail here: