Gooodd Afternoon my Angels-in-White! Happy Wedding Wednesday!
Many wedding couples automatically choose Saturday as their official wedding day.. but we must ask Why?? Why choose Saturday?? It only leaves one day after for an after party (MONDAY FOLLOWS AFTER) and its much more difficult to find a venue.. because.. Most couples want Saturdays!
Try A Friday or if you dont have work the following week, Choose Sunday! Here are top 5 reasons by Cedarwood Weddings to Choose a Friday or Sunday over a Saturday:
1. Have a Wedding on Friday allows for a Weekend of after-activities! Wedding on Friday, Night Gathering on Saturday, and Sunday breakfast feast following up!
2. Rehearsal dinner offered on a Saturday prior to Sunday Wedding
3. Having a Friday wedding out of town allows your guests to have a weekend filled of travel activities!
4. Scheduling a Wedding other than a Saturday will trim down your guest list!
5. More Popular Vendors and Venues available to you!
Learn more here!