Good Afternoon my Beauties!! Happy Makeup Monday to you All!
Have Oily Skin Problems?
Try these techniques to prevent that unneccessary shine throughout the day!!
1. Find a Cleanser with 2% Salicylic Acid. Oily Skin can easily lead to breakouts so cleansers that fight acne are best for this skin condition!
2. Eat foods loaded with Vitamin A! This type of vitamin is found in fruits and vegetables such as cantaloupe and carrots which helps slow down the production of oil in your body.
3. Cut down the Spicy! Spicy foods as well as alcoholic beverages causes your blood vessels to contract which leads to increased prespiration!
4. Wear Oil Free Moisturizer with SPF 30 or higher everyday!
5. Blot away oily areas of your face with blotting tissues! Tip Tip: Find Oil Blotting Tissues that have translucent powder so it gives your face a little matte cover! Works like a charm 🙂
Learn more here!